26.10.09

CI Field Trip 1

Today in Creative Imaging we had a field trip to the zoo! We were there from about 11:00 am till 2:00 pm. It was somewhat chilly out and cloudy. Cloudy days are my favorite time to shoot. I really enjoyed shooting at the zoo, with all the unique animals from all over the world. Winnipeg may not have one of the best zoos, but we do have a pretty good zoo, I think people in our city don't go enough. The zoo is especially good for the kids, to learn and actually see all the different kinds of animals.

It was good to shoot somewhere that wasn't all to familiar to me and did have a lot to look at. The only thing I wish could have been different would be me having a telephoto lens, especially all the animals I couldn't get close to. In the end, I am satisfied with a lot of the photos I ended up with.





















1 comment: